1. Addmision are granted strictly on basis, subject to Vacancies in a particular class. No child is admitted if he/she has not studied in a recongnised school.
2. Application for admission should be made one the printed from which may be obtained from the principal.
3. English, Hindi and Mathematics would be the subjects of tests.
4. It is most essential if the admission in granted, to attach a photocopy of the previous examinationresult and the transfer certificate duly countersigned by the competent education authority.
5. The Principal reserves the right to refuse or grant any admission without assigning any reasons.